Window switches AND nav.....

mixmasterlove

Contributor
Just picked up a 2015 GT and noticed that all the window switches have the lil "windows" for lights on them, but only thy driver's lights up........? Also woke up this morning and the nav screen said "no maps found", so I called the dealer and they said to come by and gave me a new sd card which worked fine, but when I went home and restored it from a back up I NOW got a red screen saying "you cannot use this map on this device: usa_canada-100126". I tried everything and tomtom is closed today. any help with the 2 issues, will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
I don't have navigation, but the drivers window is the only one that lights up. Seems like a bad place to cut costs to me.

I don't have navigation, but the drivers window is the only one that lights up. Seems like a bad place to cut costs to me.
Very weird especially since my 14 only had the "window" on the driver's switch and this car has the "windows" on all the switches....... I'll have the dealer take a look just in case. I will be calling tomtom today though. Thanks again for the response.

ive read a few hacks that you can do to solder in a led to light up the other switches...

The Auto Down/Up for the other three windows is the only change from the 2014 to the 2015 Mazda6. Are the window controls on the other three doors Auto Down/Up or just push and hold?

Back