Where to find firmware upgrade list?

That site was taken down a while ago. The site that went up after it was taken down per Mazda's request (what I was told in this forum).

Send me a DM of what specifically you are looking for and what region and I may be able to help you out. I will not post anything publicly to avoid Mazdas DMCA takedown attempts

Hello Friends,

My Car 2017 Mx-5 ND

My car did not have carplay, so I ordered from aliex.. I checked and updated the system version. 59.00.502 EU AND TR LANG was the current version. After that installed 70.00.100.4A N because I dont any information for regional location and installed 70.00.367 EU N. Car play is okey but did not work properly through the media on the steering wheel.Mic not work,bluetooth has a problem. After that installed 70.00.100 EU.Everything is okey.All Car media is work but carplay it disappeared.

I tried again.
70.00.100 EU
70.00.335 EU N
70.00.367 EU N

BUT CARPLAY NONE. USB1 working but just for charge.Its not any data transfer.In touch screen nothing any message for usb inserted or removed.

Please help me... now firmware 70.00.367EU N

Send me a DM of what specifically you are looking for and what region and I may be able to help you out. I will not post anything publicly to avoid Mazdas DMCA takedown attempts
Hello,
Sorry to jump into the thread but I'm looking for the latest possible Firmware upgrade (Failsafe and Update?) for my Mazda6 SportNav estate (2015). I bought it second hand and it currently has EU version 51.xxx.xx This is causing a few issues with the Infotainment etc. I'd be most grateful if you could help.
Thanks
Simon

Reactions: gce
Back