What you like about the P5

V

Vaccam

I have decided to get a Red 5spd P5 in March, although I have not test driven one yet. I love the looks and features. I have driven the Protege ES. Tell me what you love about your P5 to reinforce my decision. Ofcourse I will drive one before buying.

TIA

1) Handling has to be in the front. The factory specs on the car are great.

2) The comfort in the car is above average in the price range.

3) All the factory opinions that are standard and not an add on.

4) It's different.

Mike

Handling, very nice feels like a go-cart. Comfort, Im six foot five and built like a defensive lineman and I fit great. Cost, what other car has this much style and options for 16,500?. Style, great looking car, it looks fast sitting still(once again 16,500 for that look!) Build quality is great and everything works well. You will love the car! when the aftermarket gets in line this thing will have tons of stuff to hop it up i guarantee it. just dont buy it from Assael Mazda in Monrovia Ca.

hey vaccam we're in the same area cool huh. yeah ive seen this girl driving a red one near mont. vill. mayb the same one im usually in d.c. cuz das where i work. yeah man get it im sure u'll see mine around we need to find more ppl w/ p5's haha l8ter.

Jaun,

I like that the P5 is rare, but that does not help us get after market parts. Are there any local cubs yet? The Toyota MR2 sceen is big on local clubs (my prevous car), but they have been around a lot longer. Although the Protege in general has been arround for quite a while.

I can't wait till spring when I get mine.

I have a Pro5 myself, And a HOT Red one too, GOOD CHOICE! Not only the looks, but the value and handling for the intelligence mind thinkers. This car can be sporty,
sedan-like, and wagon-like. It's a great instrument, not to say the least a great toy on the road. Zoom..... Zoom..... Zoom......

I love the P5's look and handeling. but i find it kinda sluggish and definately isn't fast despite its look. My old car was a 1999 Civic hatch with a turboed B16 and that was way fast so maybe i am not used to a normal car....oh well the p5 is pretty bad and can be made to be faster with the available parts out there now like the intake manifold and the sport 20 and mazda speed stuff

hey i drove dannewt's p5 an the thing handles like a dream except the only thing missin is a VTEC logo under th hood!!! J/K I thought you might like it man, but seiously the way it handles at 95mph in the calif. wine country was great!!!! Dan the p5 gets 2 snaps up!!

lol
blk_joe
"pimpin ain't easy!!!"

Definitely the HANDLING! Yesterday I took a long curvy 270 degree highway off ramp at 55 mph (the sign said 25 mph *lol*). Was steady as a coller coaster hitting those turns. :)

Back