What is the correct oil filter for a 2021 Signature Series with the turbo?

Got my first oil change free at the dealer, but I will probably do them myself from now on.
Anyway, there seems to be some confusion on the turbo filters being different than non-turbo.
Any truth to this?
Where do I find the correct filter?

Got my first oil change free at the dealer, but I will probably do them myself from now on.
Anyway, there seems to be some confusion on the turbo filters being different than non-turbo.
Any truth to this?
Turbo filters are different , yes. So is the oil viscosity.
Check your invoice after you've had it done, as there are still dealers (inexperienced or poorly trained techs really) that think every 2.5 engine, turbo or not, uses the same oil and filter.

Any truth to this?
Here:
For the 2.5T, factory PY8W-14-302 Japanese Tokyo Roki oil filter found on the new CX-5’s has been superseded by the Thai made 1WPY-14-302 Denso oil filter only in the US market since Dec. 2019.
Like Buzzman12 said, 2.5T uses different oil filter than the one used on 2.5L.

Any truth to this?

Attachments

• 20220906_175929.jpg
    20220906_175929.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 41
Not mine.
See below photo of part# cx5 oil filter 2021 turbo. It looks like the last few years from 2018 to 2021 have same part#. The filter part# is not in my manual. Best to buy filter from dealer and washer to be safe. Same price as no name brands!

Ok, i paid about $13 -14 Canadian$ for filter and washer, which is same as your USA quote in photo approximately.
Not sure but some online sites quote same part# for 2.5 and 2.5Turbo oil filter. I guess they both fit car and optimizing on parts. Just get from dealer oem and be dammed.
Thanks

Back