What have you hauled with your CX-9?

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
So we bought a house about a month ago, and I've been able to negotiate some great deals on second-hand furniture from Kijiji and FB Marketplace. Since I've posted a couple of those pickups in the "What did you do to your CX-9 today?" thread, I figured that these kinds of posts should have their own thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's hauled stuff before, lol. This might also help someone visualize whether the CX-9 has enough room for their needs.

Please post your hauls here. Pictures would be ideal, but aren't necessary.

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Most recent pickup. Dining table with leaf extension (leaf removed for transport). The table is approx. 52" wide. The second row had to be folded flat, and table legs had to be partially disassembled. The table also came with six chairs, so I placed on the in passenger seat, drove everything to storage, then made a second trip for the rest of the chairs.

20220503_103908-jpg.309773

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
From when we moved from Alberta to Manitoba. Little bit of everything in there. Stroller, baby stuff, weight plates, rubber tiles, etc. We hired a moving company for the rest of our stuff. They charge by the pound, which is why all of my weight plates are in the trunk, lol.

IMG_20180625_190106.jpg

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
While I was in Calgary, I snagged a free functional trainer from an older woman who wanted it out of her space so she could finish up with some renos. All I had to do was take it apart and haul it away :)

full

full

She also threw in a couple of rubbers mats as well.

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Today I'll be picking up a home theatre speaker bundle. Should be no issues because it's only two floor standing speakers, two bookshelf speakers and a centre channel.

:
2009 Mazda CX-9 GT
Never took pics, but when I first got the 9, I had to transport the extra parts for my old ride to its new owners place. Put most of this crap in the 9.....

2019-09-07_005.jpg

Again, no pics, but had it full of personal belonging when doing a big spring cleaning last year.

The only image I do have is from early last summer when I got to return all the loaner medical equipment after my surgery.....

2021-06-05_001.jpg