• Support M247: Allow Ads or Register (fewer ads)

What have you done to your CX-9 today?

Got to take a break from moving in and finally give it a much deserved wash. Now to clean out the garbage in the garage so I can get back to working on mods
54CB02B8-E5ED-4677-8434-18AE21715619.jpeg

mcm0455

:
21 CX-9 GT
Finally took a short day trip up to Wyoming with just 1200 miles on the odometer. It was around 400 miles round trip. The CX-9 did great, plenty of passing power on the highway, great handling on curvy roads. Gas mileage was in the mid 20's in the 70-85mph range(80mph speed limits here). Still getting use to the drivers seat, not enough thigh support for my 6ft1 frame. Probably will get better as the seat breaks in. But the miles pass quickly with the composed ride and quiet interior.

E4w

:
Mazda 6s
Did the front brakes on my 2018 touring. Rears another day. Raybestos Element3 pads and rotors. Paid $250 shipped for all 4 corners from Rockauto. Supposed to be bite better than ceramics. Sil-Glyde on the slide bolts and Permatex ceramic grease on the shims/ears. Brake torque specs: slide bolts 65 ft-lb, caliper bracket 75 ft-lb.

In case anyone is wondering, the Quickjack BL-5000SLX barely fits the CX9. It works but took some tinkering to line everything up. Ideally you want the extended model (5000EXT i think?) or the add-on extensions for the 5000SLX. I use it for my Corvette so figured I would try it on the Mazda.

View attachment 298524
View attachment 298525
Hey Doomer, where can we get that manual?

Thx!