What have you done to your CX-60 today?

Antoine

Administrator
Great to see the CX-60 in the wild now and Owners posting here…As is tradition, we’d love to know what you’ve done to your Mazda today…Thanks! 😁

Well, I went to remove the rear badges today, and being my first Mazda, I wasn't aware they are stuck in the 90's and found that both the C and the 6 had notches in them and therefore holes in the tailgate.

So I had to refix them back on and saddened I have to have fugly badges on my car...it did look so much better without them.

What issues with the gearbox ??
Less than smooth switching of some gears? This has been reported by many reviewers and is being addressed by Mazda via a software update, according to my dealer.

BTW, the 2nd issue commonly pointed out by early reviewers and owners, that of poorly tuned suspension, esp. rear. This is also being addressed, my CX-60 (scheduled for production on January 31st) will already have improved suspension, but earlier production units will have the suspension replaced at no cost - I have it in writing from my dealer. I don't know, however (and there's some discussion about it on CX-60 forum in my country) if an owner will have to proactively request such improvement; most probably yes, it's not treated as a recall.

Less than smooth switching of some gears? This has been reported by many reviewers and is being addressed by Mazda via a software update, according to my dealer.

BTW, the 2nd issue commonly pointed out by early reviewers and owners, that of poorly tuned suspension, esp. rear. This is also being addressed, my CX-60 (scheduled for production on January 31st) will already have improved suspension, but earlier production units will have the suspension replaced at no cost - I have it in writing from my dealer. I don't know, however (and there's some discussion about it on CX-60 forum in my country) if an owner will have to proactively request such improvement; most probably yes, it's not treated as a recall.
I am no able to fill the tank as the pumps will shut off while still about 10 L missing otherwise no issues. The suspension in the back is too firm. Let me know if the shock absorbers change helped. Thanks

I am no able to fill the tank as the pumps will shut off while still about 10 L missing otherwise no issues. The suspension in the back is too firm. Let me know if the shock absorbers change helped. Thanks
Stolen somewhere on the mighty net:

CX-60 Refueling with Petrol Stops frequently when fuel tank is not full.

Some CX-60 owners may complain that refueling stops frequently at petrol station and can be difficult to completely fill the fuel tank.

The Cause...
Due to improper control logic, the Valve to Release Air in the Fuel Tank while refueling may not open.
As a result, the filler pipe is filled with fuel frequently causing a supply shut off.

There are no defective parts, just a Software Update via MDARS @ your local Mazda Dealer.

MASS PRODUCTION CHANGE
Control software of the PCM has been modified in production from July 29th 2022.
So if your CX-60 is made after this date then the updated Software is already applied.

I suggest you tell your Mazda Dealer that you are having issues refilling your fuel tank as the pump clicks off like normal when the Fuel Tank is filled, however your are experiencing an issue where the Tank is not physically filling normally to a full Fuel Tank.

Then mention you understand there is a Software Update or Recalibration to rectify this problem via their MDARS, and tell them to refer to Mazda Bulletin TSB NUMBER: R114/22. if they don't know of any repair order details.

Well, I went to remove the rear badges today, and being my first Mazda, I wasn't aware they are stuck in the 90's and found that both the C and the 6 had notches in them and therefore holes in the tailgate.

So I had to refix them back on and saddened I have to have fugly badges on my car...it did look so much better without them.
Where are there other badges that can be removed? (Don't like them either)

Back