I am guessing pretty much a CX-60 but using anything/everything from the CX90. Same engine choices. I am in agreement with @PaulZooms
with about a $5K difference trim to trim comparison.
I am expecting the interior to be the same as well as the front clip. Also, thinking same for the rear styling.
Things I am hoping for:
1) Headlight tech from the CX60 (matrix LED headlights)
2) Real exhaust tips or at least convincing fake ones (I am not sold on the CX60 approach)
3) Any issues/bugs from the CX90 launch to be fixed for the 70
4) Tone down the use of chrome seen on the CX90, or at least a darker chrome effect.
5) Tail lights different than the CX60 (more influence from the CX30 would be nice)