What a great forum!

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 GS
I didn’t know where to put this, so someone can move or remove as necessary. I have been hanging around here since we bought our first Mazda in October. I’ve learned so much from everyone. But, I am on a number of other vehicle and BMW motorcycle forums, and this is the friendliest group I have ever interacted with. I love the way I and others can ask stupid questions (I know, there aren’t any), or questions that you guys have probably answered dozens of times, and you will politely answer them. No piling on us ignorant new guys, no snarky harassment, just solid answers or links to the answers. It’s amazing. Even oil threads are allowed! Wow!

So thanks from a new and happy Mazda owner. You have a great community here.

I'm a newly registered member here and I got to say that I look forward to back-reading a lot of the threads here. There's a lot of catching up for me to do and I'm very much excited to learn new things that I could apply whenever I work on my rig. It's a pretty interesting community they have here.

I'm a newly registered member here and I got to say that I look forward to back-reading a lot of the threads here. There's a lot of catching up for me to do and I'm very much excited to learn new things that I could apply whenever I work on my rig. It's a pretty interesting community they have here.
Welcome and thanks for joining up...You've come to the right place, enjoy! 😁

Back