Want to check out a p5 for me?

Tusch

:
2002 Protege5
Well my car is quite possibly totaled (thanks for the optimism guys haha) but I won't be hearing for sure till the end of the week. However, since I am in school or working 7 days a week, I am jumping on the car search early. That way if I find myself needing to buy a new car I have some options already open to me, given however much I get for the p5

Well here comes the point, I am looking around for protege5's through out Ohio and the general area. The first one I found is a classic red in the Clifton area, I assume right by UC. Anyone willing to check this out for me? I am just north of Lebanon, but if someone is closer by, particularly if they have experience with Mazdas, they could get a first look/test drive in before I make time in my busy schedule to head down. If you can help me out, let me know and I'll pm you some info, hopefully no one else swoops in beating me to a nice p5 before I even know I need one.

On a side not, if anyone knows about any p5's within a few hours of the Dayton area let me know. I am looking for a manual p5 with <150k on it for less that 7 and hopefully more in the 5-6000 dollar range.

I got a family friend up here who sells cars for a big dealership and can find me any car I want. I'll ask him to see what he can do if he can extend that far.

I work for Byers in Columbus and we have two manual P5s in our inventory. Both blue, one's got 105k on it, the other has 97k.

I knew someone on here worked at Byers, couldn't remember who it was, thanks and good news Fiji. I go to Columbus to visit some of my cousins and friends from time to time, so I don't mind the drive at all.

Jordysoso, I'm ok with a drive to a car, just would appreciate if a member could give me a heads up on a car before I make the drive. So if he does happen to find anything let me know, I'd love to look into it.

Car is totaled... I guess the investigator was able to get out there sooner than the agent expected. Also not getting as much for it as I would like so I guess I'll be going out of pocket somewhat more than likely or getting a worse car.

Wtf how much did they give you? Also you coouulldd claim injury to get you more. Fucker did it my accident and got an extra 20 grand. But after the accident he was playing catch next to the cars with a football with his brother. He looked really hurt *rolls eyes*

Unfortunately I have these pesky ethics and values that get in the way of fun and personal gain. They are only giving me I think 4150, I am hoping to at least convince them to add the cost of the new parts I just put on, brand new headlight, valve cover gasket, coils, wires, spark plugs, battery etc within the last 3 weeks, about 300 in parts. Worst part is the guy said he'd let me trade parts out to keep the new parts, but I no longer have the old parts.

That's a terrible #, no way you could replace your car with that amount. who's your insurance through?

It wasn't my insurance, it was his, progressive. Fought him all the way up to 4500! haha The worst part of it all (actually a great thing) is that a close friend's parents are practically giving me a car they have no use for. Picked up a 96 honda accord from them today and transferred the title. Looks like I'll be leaving the community here, at least somewhat. I do have a number of parts that were either not on the car at the time of the accident or hadn't been installed yet. Will post up a for sale thread in the next couple days, couldn't afford the time, effort and space to buy the car back for a full part out.

Stop back in whenever you want bro it's a shame s*** didn't pan out good :/ but at least you got a car now!

Back