Updated pics of my RX-7...

Herblenny

Well... I been working on my RX7 a bit..

Here are few updates..

Rip the tan carpet out..

DSC_2745.jpg

Installed a newer black carpet

DSC_2746.jpg

DSC_2750.jpg

Install the FEED carbon trunk piece

DSC_2747.jpg

DSC_2748.jpg

New HID pop ups with correct cut off projectors and FEED signals with HIDs

FDprogress3.jpg

New RE-A speedo

today3.jpg

New Carbon interior

ExedyFD3.jpg

New WORK XD9 custom finish by WORK in japan (1 of 3 sets in USA)

WORK_XD9s5.jpg

Wheels on the car..

WORKXD9A3.jpg

WORKXD9A4.jpg

WORKXD91.jpg

New larger Throttle Body by Rotary Works

MBFD1-1.jpg

More of the WORK wheels with spacers

XD91-1.jpg

Rear FEED flares.. HID FEED lights, and my riced out LEDs on the front bumper..

XD92-1.jpg

XD93.jpg

And finally my carbon side mirrors

APRmirrors1.jpg

More pics of the completed car in next month or two...

Nice wheels man. Those Works are sick. What's that finish called?

The finish is Matte Black (MBL). But all MBL you buy in USA for XD9s are finished by a shop in CA vs. by WORK factory in Japan (only silver, metal buff, and bronze finish is done by Work Japan for XD9s). I was advised by the WORK rep that if I could wait, I should get the same finish like the 11Rs on XD9 by WORK Japan as quality is superior.. So, I waited... I think 3 months.. Rep told me only 3 sets of XD9s are done this finish by WORK japan.

My friend has those wheels too. ;)

yeah, I've talked to her about the fitment and some pics. She's a beautiful lady with a beautiful car.

One issue for those of you thinking about getting these wheels with your FD.. I did have an issue as I'm running the larger RZ rotors and caliper. Just putting these 18x10 +38s on the front, the wheel spokes touch the brake calipers. This means you have to run a spacers. I'm not a huge fan of running spacers... But I put 15mm bolt on spacers on and it seems to be fine. I did however put cheapo 7.5mm spacers on in the beginning to see how the car looks and drove like ass because of the balancing issues.

Hmmm... Now who's got the sexier RX-7, you or Supman? Haha I can't tell, all I know is you both make me want one :D

Back