Uberlolz:

controlo

:
'07 Mazdaspeed3 Sport, Sunlight Silver
vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
hows the color pink?

Date the ban will be lifted: 04-08-2010, 11:00 PM

i got banned from mazda(gay)speed(gay)forums.org for not donating. lmao.

Last edited:
That's ridiculous. Charge subscriptions fees or don't. Don't tap dance around it.

my thoughts exactly. as soon as you walk in the door of that place they all attack you. and they brand you with a different color if you haven't donated so that everyone knows. it's just weird.

(screwy)

Hmm I wonder if I have been banned as well, I haven't donated and have been a member for a year and a half now.

they were just being assholes by banning me. i don't think they're banning everyone who hasn't donated. then how could they swarm them with links to the donate page?

Did you post something within the last few days that would make that happen? I am not banned (yet) but who knows.

They used to have your avatar all messed up and say banned on your name, but yours doesn't have that?

haltech un-banned me. and i haven't posted anything within a few days.

I loves me this forum, [Thanx, Antoine!] though i'll be honest & admit I read but seldom post on another one. My work has blocked this site for the past 3 mos, now I have to be home to read. What a royal pain in the ass. Can't believe other forums would ban members for not donating. (loser) Solicit advertisers and problem should be solved.

Never heard of them banning for not donating (most of the time, it has a time limit anyway)... unless you did/write something stupid. That's enough reason for admins to get trigger-happy haha. (evil)

Seriously, i have donated there and i like both forums. That's $10 in which you will receive much more over the year.

i've never been there before today, but someone is spam attacking them right now. posting pictures of turds...

EDIT: Just to clarify it's not me but it's funny as s***

Every community is different. Depending on your character and how you present yourself, some may like you, some may not. Internet or IRL, it stays the same.

Did you post something within the last few days that would make that happen? I am not banned (yet) but who knows.

They used to have your avatar all messed up and say banned on your name, but yours doesn't have that?
Check my thread in their lounge area. I had a lifetime ban that I got lifted after a year or so

Good thing there are always other options...If one forum isn't for you, maybe the next will be.

Latest posts

Back