TPMS Sensor replacement

:
2007 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Good Morning,

I have one question. I have to replace one tpms sensor on my 07 CX-9. If I get a Mazda one, Do I have to use a scan tool to make it work on the car. Or is it plug and play where I don't need to do anything but drive it a few miles for it to set? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I am driving the car with a rubber valve stem installed temporarily while I wait for the sensor to arrive.

Good Morning,

I have one question. I have to replace one tpms sensor on my 07 CX-9. If I get a Mazda one, Do I have to use a scan tool to make it work on the car. Or is it plug and play where I don't need to do anything but drive it a few miles for it to set? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I am driving the car with a rubber valve stem installed temporarily while I wait for the sensor to arrive.
Yes, it’s plug-and-play. Just drive the car for few minutes after the new OEM tire TPMS sensor installed and the TPMS will register the new sensor, and the TPMS warning light should be off afterwards if it’s currently on.

Check your owner’s manual for more details.

Back