TPMS Sensor part number BDGF-37-140 question

SilverCX-5

2021.5 CX-5 GT Silver
My first post and question, hopefully someone can help me.

We will take delivery of a new 2021.5 CX-5 AWD GT (Canadian model) this Saturday Jan 29. I have also purchased winter tires from Costco, rims and TPMS sensors from a different Mazda dealership which has better prices. I was given TPMS sensor part number BDGF-37-140, can someone let me know if it is the correct part#? Some third party websites listed a different part# for my CX5.

Someone more knowledgeable will chime in or you can google it. As for DIY, I think you need to break the bead and that may introduce leaks down the road. My opinion is if you have no leak and you can top up air pressure then you can wait until time to buy new tires.

Upvote 0
FYI. I got a set of VDO / CONTINENTAL SE53010 TPMS (OEM / Interchange Numbers: BDGF37140) from Rockauto. The car (2024 Mazda CX-5 GX) recognized it right away. No progrmming or cloning was required. I installed the sensors myself in 5 minutes as it was a rubber snap-in stem. The local Costco had no issues installing their tires on my rims with pre-installed TPMS sensors. By the way, the set of used 17" alloy rims from Mazda 3 could be purchased at a very resonable price on Kijiji, Craigslist or FB Marketplace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back