Tokico Blues

Flash5

Corners > Straight Lines
:
2002 Mazda P5
Hey guys, looking to buy a pair of used tokico struts and was just wondering how long these normally last. I think the pair has 60k miles on them, wondering how many more i can expect out of them?

Tokico has a lifetime warranty, but only for original owners. You could always have the seller warranty them for you, if he's willing. ;)

Otherwise, 60k is high, depending on driving style. For granny use, they might be half done. Racer use, could be past done. I'd bet 50% is best case scenario.

I have 89k on mine hard driving and quick cornering there still good, not a problem.

hmm thanks guys, anyone else have input, im in no really hurry just researching really

just get some new ones...unless by "getting them used" you mean getting them for free

lol. i have tokico illuminas for sale.. brand new condition..
i'm looking for 550.00OBO shipped..
dub has a set of them used w/ 60k on them for 180..so. you see the price difference there.. they hold their value. but these are illuminas.

i put some brand new blue tokicos on my 95 miata...i hated them, they were cushier and floatier than the OE struts...i'd never buy them again

Back