to buy or not to buy fog lights.

controlo

:
'07 Mazdaspeed3 Sport, Sunlight Silver
so i took my fog lights out over a year ago because i had this idea that it might look "cooler" if there weren't any fog lights there if i painted the outside of the fog light cover satin black. i still don't think it looks that bad without them but i feel kind of ghetto with no fog lights.

so do i pay $360 for new fog lights or buy wheels? haha.

(bang)

they're just oem mazdaspeed 3 foglights. and i can't get any wheel for $360 bucks but if i spend $360 bucks on fog lights, i definitely can't get any wheels.

i see, well in that case i would definitely go with the fog lights cuz they do make our car look better

what kind of wheels were you planing on getting?

I got wheels on clearance last month, all 4 for $100. So it's possible. Another shop has some really nice Enkei ones for $400.

Lucky me, I hit a massive pot hole less than a month later and damaged two wheels... and I busted a foglight two weeks ago.

where can you get both sets of fog lights for 360?
my drivers side is cracked and it was close to 300 just for 1.

so i took my fog led lights wholesaler out over a year ago because i had this idea that it might look "cooler" if there weren't any fog lights there if i painted the outside of the fog light cover satin black. i still don't think it looks that bad without them but i feel kind of ghetto with no fog lights.

so do i pay $360 for new fog lights or buy wheels? haha.

(bang)

These are too expensive. You can chose some other option if feasible.

Last edited:
Back