The "adult" way?

Now, this boy is only 15, maybe 16 and I've recently turned 18. I wanna kick his ass of course but I know that would just make everything worse so I thought I'd reach out to mazda peeps to get your guys' opinions on how I can solve this problem, the "adult" way?

You are legally an adult, but just barely, and the other two aren't even that. An "adult" solution isn't really going to fly because basically you are all still kids. That said, you can at least behave like an adult, just don't expect them to:

1. Be nice to her.
2. Don't smack anyone.
3. Ignore the boy child's trash talk.
4. Don't believe everything she says.
5. Expect her to make mistakes too (you did).
6. Stay if it is still worth it, move on otherwise.

If in a couple of years the two of you are together, then great. If not, at least you behaved well.

If all else fails, shove it in her pooper.

Yes, do that. (naughty)

I'd have her tell him to eff off, or she can eff off. There'd be no more "friendship" with me. If a girl wants to be with me, and I don't approve of a guy she wants to hang out with, it's too bad for her. If she can't handle it, she gets the boot. Amazing thing is I have a wife, and she loves that I am that way.

I probably would have already kicked his ass though, and told him if she came back to lick his wounds, and if he ever hung around her ever again, I would make sure he get's ktfo next time.

Last edited:
LOL U are only 18?

Ok ok ok whatever, But be the man and talk to your girl about it, and remember you are only 18... even if anything goes down there are other girls out there. :D

atleast thats what people tell me :.( haha

"You know what a platonic friend is to a woman? It's like a dick in a glass case. In case of emergency , break open glass!"

The man speaks the truth!

I say screw em both. Thats just a bad situation all together thats going to have more BS come before anything stops. Screw em, find another chick. Too much pussy out there to be waisting your time trippin off this kind of bull s***.

seeing that your 18 and he's only 15~16 kicking his ass should be out of the question. Assault and battery is a b****, and your an adult now and he's a minor. But what you can do is " DRIVE " to pick her up from school instead of letting her ride on your handle bars like that dude would have to do. I would just show up around him and rub that in his face. if that don't work have someone else around his age do your dirty work for ya. Never get "your" hands dirty!!! lol

Last edited:
haha. You guys are funny.

Well she said that when he does talk his s*** and whatever that she always gets in his face about it but he'll do it again anyways but she said she understands that it does infuriate me cause if it was flipped, she would wanna kick some b****'s ass too so she told me shes gonna talk to him about being cool and if hes not cool with it, she said **** em :)

As she should.....like someone else said, you're too young to be dealing with crap like that, there's plenty other fish in the sea. Thank goodness you're with a girl that can see outside the situation. I could easily see her being like, "But he's my best friend and he just cares about me" or some crap like that. Sounds like as long as you keep being honest/calm about the situation with her she'll see it for what it is. On another note....I'm a teacher and just got a little depressed that you're young enough that I could be your teacher, thanks for the downer, haha.

You are legally an adult, but just barely, and the other two aren't even that. An "adult" solution isn't really going to fly because basically you are all still kids. That said, you can at least behave like an adult, just don't expect them to:

1. Be nice to her.
2. Don't smack anyone.
3. Ignore the boy child's trash talk.
4. Don't believe everything she says.
5. Expect her to make mistakes too (you did).
6. Stay if it is still worth it, move on otherwise.

If in a couple of years the two of you are together, then great. If not, at least you behaved well.

Some good advice there. I would say take a good hard look at #6.

hit him with ur jdm angled license plate! lmao. naw but like a lotta people said here, prolly best u tell ur girl bout it. if dude wants to be immature just ignore it cuz seriously fightin or whatev really isnt worth it. all it does is stir up more trouble

remember.. always
do_the_right_thing_cbs465960-784300.jpg

Hey, hey, hey, b****'s runnin' wild, man.
/Andy Stitzer

He's young, immature and probably jealous of you.
Talk to your girl...she can still be friends with him...best friends even, but if I were in your situation and my girl allowed him to carry on like that...I'm moving along. No matter how good the tang is. There's always better down the road and ones with the smarts to know that respect is fundamental are the ones to scoop up.

People just don't have any gd respect these days.
^
That's the realest s*** I ever wrote on this forum.
Ever.

You've opened my eyes to an extremely important part of this whole thing, big thanks for sure!

& I know he'd be like "see, I told you he wasn't right for you...come here and give me a hug" like a little vulture b****.

lol.. exactly. She says he's just a friend for now, but if you fuk up sometime, I bet she will go to him for comfort. Stay the better man, don't stray, show her the world and she won't have a need to go elsewhere. Especially with the way he's acting - she'll eventually dump him as a friend for his immaturety and move on and see you for the good guy you are. Just don't screw up!

Trust me, I've already made my mistakes with her and she's been mature enough to work through it with me so there is no way I'm loosing this girl :D

Dude, if you still got problems with with kid, pay another kid to beat his ass for you ;)

I wasn't worried, I was just irritated by this boy running his mouth

speaking from experience, if your girl isn't respecting you enough to have done something about this on your own.... you may want to reconsider. That said, I understand perfectly (again speaking from experience) if doing the logical thing when it comes to her isn't possible... damn emotions always getting in the way... lol. Just watch your ass and be careful.

She should be telling the 'other guy' to either STFU or GTFO. End of story.

Her SAYING that she's going to do as much means nothing. If she doesn't actually DO it -- move on to another girl that will show you some respect.

I learned a long time ago to listen to my head, and not my heart. Try it, and see what it tells you.

My two cents.

Lucky he is younger, or i would lump him out.

Tell her whats up, if she does't repect your feelings get the hell outta there man!

Back