Tein S-tech Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atmosfear

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
Selling my tein s-techs from my msp, they are pretty much brand new. I drove to school on them like 2 or 3 times then took them off and put Ground Control sleeves on. They ride good, not too bumpy and have a decent drop. There a little dusty and have just been sitting in my garage since i took them off and i dont need them anymore.

$150 plus shipping OBO

100_1644.jpg

100_1645.jpg

100_1646.jpg

Last edited:
would those fit on a p5?
if so, they're mine

just checked, they fit!

Last edited:
yes, same tein part number for all models of protege/protege5.
I tought the P5 had different rear springs...

Edit: It looks like i might be wrong on this.. Couldnt find a different part#. Anyways the s-tech springs ride great! I have them and have no plans on changing them.

Last edited:
I can vouch for these. I bought a set that were off of an MSP. They ride great and they fit perfect and they do have the same part number. Currently still riding on them using Stagg struts and all feels great. Best move I have made. GL!

I've had my Tein springs on for 9 years now. 130k miles. LOVE THEM! Still on strock struts which I need to replace but not as bad as what you would think. Darkangel are staggs pretty good? Been thinking of ordering the struts off eBay for awhile now

I've just semi recently bought this exact set.
No problems, like the drop.
GLWS

how much they lower, do you have photo with the tein on & how much is the shipping to puerto rico

Last edited:
about 2" in the front and i think 1.8" in the rear, i can upload some pics tomorow. ill have to get a shipping quote during the week but im sure it will cost alot to ship out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back