Summer 08 meet?

TurfBurn

:
'01 Yellow MP3 #1026
Anybody thinking a late july early august meet might work? Ideas for location and/or activities?

im down for it Steve! Maybe u could give me the keys to your MP3 while we are all together (rockon)

yeah a meet! i like the madison area or here in waukesha.... not just because i live in waukesha but becuase for all the madison guys its only a 45min drive, milwaukee guys about 15-20, illinois guys about 1.5 -2hrs so i think it would be a sweet place caues its kinda in the middle for most areas

im down for it Steve! Maybe u could give me the keys to your MP3 while we are all together (rockon)
a little less the 13K and you could have the keys forever!!! :) We'll have to see if I bring the BMW or the MP3... will depend, but probably the MP3. I re-tweaked the tune a little last night and the startup is now basically flawless (it used to bog a little after initial start when cold and then would be fine.. now it hums immediately from startup :)).

Delafield was a good meeting place last time and was good for the illinois people as well. We'll need to see who is all interested and work up from there. Sugar River and go-karting is fun, but not close for a lot of people and can get a bit expensive. But i have done it and the carts are great. Kettle Moraine might be a good option too. I've got a GPS now so creating a drive would be easy too.

Later!

Steve

I like the late July early August, i'm gonna be in FL for a couple months :D extended vacation :D !! And I wouldn't want to miss a get together, seeing as it would be my first!

--Jess

I wouldn't want to miss a get together, seeing as it would be my first!

--Jess

same here! I used to go to the Honda meets here in Madison, and i ALWAYS seen ricers(ricer), so hopefully none of that kinda s*** will show up for us (*crosses fingers*)

One thing i did like about the ricers showing up, when they drive in, they get the clap of shame LOL (gtfo)

When everyone sees them coming they line up along the entrance and clap and whistle and hoot and holler to let the idiot know his car is a piece of s***... Its hilarious to say the least (thumb)

Import Wars 4 – 7/19/2008 (Saturday Night) 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM

could this be an option? i know people dnt like to spend money, but if we could get a group of us to show up to this and show some support for the mazda tuning world i think it would be a great thing for us! besides racing they also have a car show down there too.... just a thought

we should meet at Quaker stake and lube in Madtown on hwy 14, then take a little road rally up to Devils lake on the back roads... could be a fun day, or we could even try and make it a weekend!

I'm in. Anywhere already mentioned sounds good. I haven't been to the lube since i was in college (last year :) )

Last edited:
im in any where... I havent been to the lube since i was in college

ummm...thats what she said?

no? am i just trying to hard? damn...

BeatDeadHorse.gif

I'm in.

There are some nice roads in Waukesha County too. Can go up near Holy Hill or down in the Kettle Moraine Forest.

Oo both of those sound great :) i'm in for either so long as i'm back in the state by that time. I should be though gotta come back for school n stuff. I'll be on the road for roughly the next 20 hrs yay how exciting! (bike) I'll let ya know how comfortable the 3's seats are after that long...(boom02)

Back