Starter, Alternator, O2 Bung, J-Pipe Brace

Status
Not open for further replies.
O2 bung picked up from summit racing. Never installed - $6 shipped

PM or post below if interested. i will respect dibs for 24 hours unless the buyer clears it with me first. tracking is not included on anything below $15 and is an extra dollar otherwise.

IMGP3251.jpg

Last edited:
shoot i hope youre wrong, plus theres no front cat on the msp, so now im super confused. if it turns out its the wrong one i should have the other one somewhere, but a pic would help.

hmmm the paperwork i have doesnt specify. it says its off a 1993 626 2.0 5MT. does that help? if not and you want a specific part number, im sure i can find it.

they probably are - so ill tell you what, ill take 100 for it if youd prefer.

honestly, the way i figure it, its not like theres a million people looking for it, and id just assume get rid of it. i think the person i got it from paid considerably more than 40 dollars, but i dont think it was 140.

the jpipe brace still hasnt turned up yet, im cleaning out my garage tomorrow, if i find it ill let you know. otherwise ill keep looking for a couple days before youre refunded.

nick, any word on the starter?

the jpipe brace still hasnt turned up yet, im cleaning out my garage tomorrow, if i find it ill let you know. otherwise ill keep looking for a couple days before youre refunded.

nick, any word on the starter?

I'm thinking about it. Funds kinda low at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back