Sprint Booster for CX-5 Turbo

Unfortunately I called SB and they said none for the Mazda 3 4th Gen. This would have been a very fun add on on the M3TH.

When I wanted to buy one for my CX-9, they didn't have one available. I emailed them to ask if they would be releasing one for the 2nd gen CX-9, and they told me they would check with their engineering dept. They followed up a few days later and told me that the "SBMA1033S" unit would work, which is for the KF and the KE chassis. I ordered it and installed it with no issues.

They do not specify a turbo specific part number for the CX-5. Additionally, my unit says it is a SBMA1033S on the box, but on the website, the correct P/N for the 2018 CX-9 is "SBMA0053S"... which just so happens to be the same P/N for the non-turbo gen4 Mazda3. 🤔

I would just get the SBMA0053S. If it doesn't work, you can take advantage of the 30-day money back guarantee and return it, right? :)

@sm1ke Is the SBMA0053S for the Mazda 3?

Yep it's the listed part number for the 2020 Mazda3, 2018 Mazda6, and the 2018 CX-9. The CX-9 is the only model that offers only the 2.5T, so based on that, it seems that an SB for the 2.5T will also work for the 2.5 (and vice versa).

It may be worth inquiring with SB to see what the deal is with their part numbering, but with the money-back guarantee in place, I'd just order it and try for myself.

Yep it's the listed part number for the 2020 Mazda3, 2018 Mazda6, and the 2018 CX-9. The CX-9 is the only model that offers only the 2.5T, so based on that, it seems that an SB for the 2.5T will also work for the 2.5 (and vice versa).

It may be worth inquiring with SB to see what the deal is with their part numbering, but with the money-back guarantee in place, I'd just order it and try for myself.
Can anyone confirm the correct Sprint Booster for 2019 CX 5 Turbo?

I am already on Revision #2. First mpg significantly improved on regular relax driving. On the the aggressive side , you will feel linear power on all RPM range. 60+ is a breeze. So when you are in the interstate you just keep on smiling.

I am already on Revision #2. First mpg significantly improved on regular relax driving. On the the aggressive side , you will feel linear power on all RPM range. 60+ is a breeze. So when you are in the interstate you just keep on smiling.
Are you using 91+ or 93+?

Back