Springs

chwast

:
2008 Mazda 3 HB
Ok so I was going to get coilovers and new tires for this season but after too much fun on snow i have to replace rear door and repaint one side of the car. :) so.. i decided to get springs for this season and coilovers next year. My question is which springs should i get? ?i want to go as low as possible without rubbing/ changing tires. specs 18x8+48 with 235/40/18 ( toyo proxes 888 they look wide for 235's) Thanks for any help.

It won't rub with 1.5 drop on mz3 ? What about h&r someone is selling them on forum from ms3

So after install eibach sportlines, ms3 rear sway bar and spc camber arm car looks good. The only thing is I can't drive it like that with 235 tires. Rear is rubbing on the lip all the time and front got no clearance between tire an fender when wheels are turned. I'm at the dealer right now to change the tires for 215/40/18 and do the alignment. Hopefully there would be no rubbing anymore :)

bad cell phone pics 235/40/18 toyo proxes r888 on o.z ultraleggera 18x8 +48 lowered on eibach sportlines

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't have pics with 215/40/18 but tires look "small". I'm thinking about upgrading to 225/40 or 225/45..

do you have the fenders rolled?? a good fender roll and slight pull and the rubbing problem should be alleviated

Back