:
2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed6
18x9 +35 235/40 tire. meh...
7111641547_190fb9f686_b.jpg

7111641933_42f53c44c5_b.jpg

7111642475_543bc2447f_b.jpg

7111639957_bc0cfcb4aa_b.jpg

6965562364_fded8f9c44_b.jpg

nice man, r u lowered? on what? cuz u need moar low lol.. love the wheels, as u might already know :p

...so our cars are the same color and package. let's face facts though: i have coilovers already so it's insane for you to keep your front lip and rear splitters. send them to me asap!

^ sorry man, ur reply doesnt make any sense lol...

On another note, I WANT WHEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!

You can not hazes because honestly I think my car would look silly to me without them.

TOLD YOU HE'D GET IT, mr083!

...anywho, car looks good :) and once you get coilovers it's a done deal. i don't like many speed6's on this forum but yours looks great man!
oh and now that i know what your lip kit is, what is the upper grille? is it the same?

yeah, but i think it came from some sight called "moc.tinuteerts.www"

is backwards because its a filtered word, so pm me if you wanna know where i got it.

thank you sir.

currently blew the inner drivers side cv boot so its gonna be getting a new serp belt and axels.

then... i leave for 3 ******* weeks for work haha.

This is siiickkkk. I think your ride height with that wheel set up looks awesome. I just ordered my H&R springs after seeing your height since I have a similar wheel set up.

how much r u poking? im looking at some 18x9.5 +35 enkeis.. do u think i have room to poke 6mm more than u? do u have a direct shot of the poke?

um... are you going to add camber? what tire size do you plan on running? will you be comfortable with rolling your fenders pretty flat?

these are some questions that will have an effect on the outcome.

but with no added camber over stock and a pretty flat fender roll and 235/40 tires i would say dont unless you run coils and do not slam your car. i cant afford 6mm in the rear or front unless i add camber.

i dont wanna mess with camber. i wouldnt mind rolling the fenders flat and slightly pulling them...

Back