Silver Bumper Covers

danish1542

:
2014 CX-5 GT AWD w/ TECH PKG
Does anyone know where I can get these covers?

Thanks in advance.

37_1288602843_xl.jpg37_1292456962_xl.jpg

Non USA accessories, hence the headlight clears, proximity sensors, LED strip on front bumper and wide license plate.

Last edited:
Interesting. Like the front much more than the back (looks like it's carrying a load in its pants!). I presume the front piece totally replaces the stock black trim and is held on with glue(!!)? Is there existing wiring for the LEDs?

Not seeing or smelling "the load in pants", but I don't want the silver fake skid plate things stuck on my CX-5. But of course styling is very personal and subjective.

That looks like someone just wrapped tin foil around it.

I think the ones from the UK add a bit more sporty look to the CX5. Although I do feel they may look better on a black or silver one. Just my opinion of course.

That looks like someone just wrapped tin foil around it.

I think the ones from the UK add a bit more sporty look to the CX5. Although I do feel they may look better on a black or silver one. Just my opinion of course.

they are listed on mazda.co.uk website under cx5 accessories.

They are glued on. I have see some poorly fitted. i.e. a gap between the bumper and the add-on. I have considered them but not sure how they'd look on my liquid silver/aluminum metallic car. If I could see then on that colour car it would help me decide. I do think they'd look especially great on the soul red.

Contact MazParts and see if they can grab the part overseas.

I wouldn't mind having those plates as I do see some protection from idiots in NYC using bumper kissing as a parking technique.

Back