Show me your CX-5 wheels

Chris, how did you wore your dog LEDs and rear tail leds? My rear tails have a third pair of wires... Everything works fine right now just the extra set. And the front fog lights are tapped to my DRLs so they go on and off with the DRLs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris, how did you wore your dog LEDs and rear tail leds? My rear tails have a third pair of wires... Everything works fine right now just the extra set. And the front fog lights are tapped to my DRLs so they go on and off with the DRLs.

You have to tap the 3rd set of wires into the 3rd brake light. the 3rd brake light is just two wires (pos and neg) in a little plastic sheath, which you can peel back. Until you wire it only your 3rd brake light illuminates when you brake. I don't have the fog light LEDS I just ordered them today. Most likely I will be tapping into the brake and running light. Basically those fogs have a separate light for running and braking.

You have to tap the 3rd set of wires into the 3rd brake light. the 3rd brake light is just two wires (pos and neg) in a little plastic sheath, which you can peel back. Until you wire it only your 3rd brake light illuminates when you brake. I don't have the fog light LEDS I just ordered them today. Most likely I will be tapping into the brake and running light. Basically those fogs have a separate light for running and braking.

Do you also have upgraded HIDs on a tech package or know of its possible to?

So if I have tech package, I can just buy 5000k or 6000k bulbs n I'm good to go?

If you already have hids with tech, yes you can just change the bulb. d2s is the size i believe but double check. You're gonna wanna remove the bumper to do it or risk bending the clip that secures the light (see service manual)

CX5_2016.jpg

Just a comparison photo. Loving the look of ours with the lowered springs. 

I agree the drop and CX-9 rims look good on the CX-5. I think if they were hypersilver/dark gray it would contrast nicely with the white...make it even hotter!

Does anyone have any images of cheap winter rims for dedicated snow tires?

Affordable but not too obnoxious looking.
Why not check ebay for stock 17" CX-5 rims. There's gotta be people by now willing to part with them for a reasonable price!

I just bought new tires. After leaving the body shop that I've been having issues with (car not starting and being broke for like a week after repainting poorly matched bumpers, then trying to blame it on my taillights when they somehow blew the rear BCM) I'm sure I heard it when I was leaving the lot and verified it when I got home. I'm fed up with that place though and I needed new tires so I just got some Toyo proxes st2, same tires I've been using but now in 255/40/20

Back