Show me your CX-5 wheels

@Fishsauce : I become the same set-up for my car.....only the rotary-forged TSW Panorama !.........What I really wanted to ask is, how is the steering-handle and the road experience with these 45" high tyres ??

Handling is better with this tire wheel combination compared to the stock setup.

IMG_00000132_hdr.jpg

Pics of my 20" wheels

Wonder if anyone can tell which the model is? i got it local and even the shop doesnt know which
thanks

One thing`s for sure......the wheel is definitly East-Asian manufactured like....so Nissan or Toyota or even Mazda...........and I`m thinking of the seventies ! Maybe a WSP wheel......

Last edited:
In my opinion, these are the best looking wheels on this car, then the 19" factory ones. Most of the sporty wheels don't look good to me, no offense to others.

In my opinion, these are the best looking wheels on this car, then the 19" factory ones. Most of the sporty wheels don't look good to me, no offense to others.
AEZ wheels are not sold in US, hmmm.

One thing`s for sure......the wheel is definitly East-Asian manufactured like....so Nissan or Toyota or even Mazda...........and I`m thinking of the seventies ! Maybe a WSP wheel......

agree! its right bolted on

it was a joke, kind of looks like a ford wheel and the shop doesn't know where it came from
i took it as joke. The girl in your sig really amazes me with her ring :D

I believe the Nissan Rogue has these also. They are nice wheels.
It may be this one as well:
http://www.performancealloys.com/wheel-details.aspx?ID=987

Congrats ! Thats the wheel ! AEZ !

Wow! nice found buddy! thanks alot

AEZ wheels are not sold in US, hmmm.

AEZ wheels, never heard of it before till today

I'm about to buy new wheels and sell my old ones. Looking at a TSW brand wheel.

I'm looking at a lighter wheel such as this nurburgring (20x8.5 is my current wheel size) if I can go wider with same tires (20/255/45), my wheels specs say approved 8"-9.5" rim width.

nurburgring_gunmetal_pop_std.jpg

I wanted it those TSW RF wheels, they look great! but they don't make them in hyper silver. I went with 9"
good choice!

@OSCORP : No Hyper-Silver indeed, but the silver-one is also great ! RF (Rotary Forged) wheels from TSW : there are a lot of more types : Tanaka, Panorama, Nurnburgring and others........

@Chris_Top_Her : These are the Nurnburgrings and ! Rotary Forged !!

Notice ! The max load weight ! The RF wheels may held a lesser weight !!!

I'm about to buy new wheels and sell my old ones. Looking at a TSW brand wheel.

I'm looking at a lighter wheel such as this nurburgring (20x8.5 is my current wheel size) if I can go wider with same tires (20/255/45), my wheels specs say approved 8"-9.5" rim width.

nurburgring_gunmetal_pop_std.jpg

these are my summers, looks similar

19x8.5 +42mm on 235/55/19

30m692x.jpg

Indeed, looks the same ! But I think that wheel is 23 Lbs heavier than the Nurnburgrings...........

Back