Show me your CX-5 wheels

South.paw > Looks HOT! Did you buy those Mazda6 wheels used or from the dealer? I've been wanted to do this to my CX-5 since I first saw the hyper silver GT 6 wheels.

Another consideration is the upcoming 2014 Mazda3 GT wheels in 18". I'm sure there will be a lot more used for sale from the Mazda3 owners than Mazda6 owners.

I bought used with the tire. A straight pull off an almost new Mazda 6. Very happy with them. I debated aftermarket for over a month before going with these.

You are very lucky to find a seller with these. I can't imagine many new owners wanting to get rid of their 19's for another set so soon. Good stuff!

Here is a couple of pics as requested, I have the 8.5" and they are the 40 offset I believe, no scrubbing or rubbing with these at all.

cx5 back.jpg
cx5 side1.jpg

Hey Stu - Thanks for posting your CX5 with 20 TSW's! This is the wheel I want to put on mine when it arrives (Soul Red colour with mudflaps...)

Could you take a photo from behind the car in the middle, I'd like to see how the 8.5 width of your wheels look. (Does the wheel stick out from the top of the wheel arch at all?) Also, did you consider going for 8's or why do you choose the 8.5's?

Thanks,
JustMazda

X2 for the pics from behind and what's the offset of your wheels?

Last edited:
Hi, the acceleration is no different than the standard wheels, overall diameter is the same, if anything I think these are slightly lighter than the factory wheels.

How was the ride and how about acceleration from 0 to 60 to 100? Really interested to 20's in FWD CX5. thanks..

new rims

I had these in my garage from my last car and they so happen to fit the CX-5 so I had to see how they look. So here ya go.

Here's mine .. Niche 20"

Nice wheels! I think the 20s look best on the CX-5, but wife will kill me if i switch them out since we only have 500 miles-maybe next year. The 22s and 24s would look nice for a show but I would hate to drive on local roads with 30 series tires.

Just installed these simple black alloys.

The old Mazda center caps didn't fit. Anyone have a solution for that? Or where can I purchase properly fitting ones? The wheels came with silver caps, which I guess I could paint.

1PmksN3.jpg

The old Mazda center caps didn't fit. Anyone have a solution for that? Or where can I purchase properly fitting ones? The wheels came with silver caps, which I guess I could paint.

1PmksN3.jpg

Try ebay, look up center caps for (your wheel name). They can be pricey depending on the wheel though.

This one looks great!

Measure diameter of center cap bore. You should be able to find any misc material and slap it on.

I've decided to buy Rohana RC26 20x9 matte black wheels w/ Nitto Motivo 275/40 tires. Can't wait until next week!

Back