Service Manual

Downloaded it yesterday... it does work.

Somewhere on the right, about halfway through the site, click on slow download, some seconds after, youll get your DL link...

That was the slowest download every, but it's totally worth it. Thanks for posting!

Hi,

Anybody get the file working? (sad2)

Tried two different PDF readers and they both cannot open the file.

Thanks

"There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired."
So says Adobe Reader.
Byte count is higher than a working file from another source, which may indicate an attempt
to add a virus to the file. I'd suggest staying away from this one.

Hi,

Thanks. Had a funny feeling about it.

"There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired."
So says Adobe Reader.
Byte count is higher than a working file from another source, which may indicate an attempt

I guess I can make a Dropbox folder and share it if youd like... PM me with your email and Ill share it with you...

So says Adobe Reader.

Hi,

Thanks. Had a funny feeling about it.

Sorry about this, I reuploaded it for you guys! And I wouldn't upload a virus onto this. It's the original file, I have not done anything else to this. It's a pdf file... The site I was using is buggy so that's probably why you couldn't download the file or it gets corrupted.

Last edited:
Sorry about this, I reuploaded it for you guys! And I wouldn't upload a virus onto this. It's the original file, I have not done anything else to this. It's a pdf file... The site I was using is buggy so that's probably why you couldn't download the file or it gets corrupted.

Thanks Buddy(bowdown)

Sorry about this, I reuploaded it for you guys! And I wouldn't upload a virus onto this.

I'm sure you wouldn't but these filesharing sites are public targets for hackers who may do any number of nefarious things. So maybe I tend to be over-suspicious, but on the other hand my computers usually work. Thanks for the fresh copy.

I'm sure you wouldn't but these filesharing sites are public targets for hackers who may do any number of nefarious things. So maybe I tend to be over-suspicious, but on the other hand my computers usually work. Thanks for the fresh copy.

I had just posted a question on removing the steering column cover and found this link to the service manual...thanks so much for posting this as it answered my question on the cover removal!

Back