Season Greetings

Thanks......I'm working up to the 24th and on the 26th, but the bonus and overtime is definitely worth the extra effort...

Merry XMAS to ME.....and you and everyone...

Wow haven't seen you around in a while (OP). Yeah I'm working the 26th but at least I get Xmas Eve as a holiday for once (boo U.S. gov't) - woo hoo 4 day weekend! Too bad I'll be spending most of it running frantically around doing all that last minute Xmas shopping.

Merry Christmas to all, I'm off from the 24 through new years, spending most of it in Orlando @ Disney. Should be a good time, thinking about taking the Pro all the way down there, good photo opp!!....

May all your stockings be filled with little goodies for yer Pro5 :)

Merry X-mas and Happy New Year to all!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good nite....OK I wish it was bedtime I just ate too much for our "Christmas dinner" which is really lunch haha

After tmrw I"m technically on vacation until Jan 2nd...but I"ll probably work some for the extra money

Merry Christmas to all, I'm off from the 24 through new years, spending most of it in Orlando @ Disney. Should be a good time, thinking about taking the Pro all the way down there, good photo opp!!....

May all your stockings be filled with little goodies for yer Pro5 :)

Have fun! It's really busy there around Christmas so that kind of sucks but it's so pretty

seasons greeting to my fellow mazda owners!
3987_1.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back