Saw the MazdaSpeed at the docks

the mp3, as the mazdaspeed are (were) BUILT in japan, all the goodies, with the exception of the wheels and tires are installed once they hit our shores.

ALL Mazda Proteges (in any shape, size, trim level) are built in Japan. However, the turbos on the Mazdaspeed Proteges are actually installed here in the US after the base car is shipped here...

i took a ride down to callaway cars in Old Lyme CT today. All they have there is one balck mazdaspeed and it is only a prototype. It was the one they tested the system on and tuned things on etc. And that was out for the day so I didnt even get picture of it. Callaway said that callaway trained personell are doing the modifications in the ports upon arrival......AWESOME PIC!!!!!

where is this Pic ? looks like it is gone...I have ordered a mazdaspeed and wanted to see it at the docks...good news is that it is at the docks....now how long before I see it live and in person....seems to me I will get it just in time to park it for winter....

Sorry about that. Looks like I hit the transfer limit for my webspace. I'll attach the pic below.

BTW, does anybody know if the MS Protege has cruise control?

Oh, and here's a black one:

MAZDASPEED.jpg

Jason

Attachments

• proteges.jpg
    proteges.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 271
Back