SAVE $15-$20: TWM Shift Knob Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

TWM is having a back to school sale, You SAVE $15 on ALL TWM Shift Knobs right now! This offer is open to everyone, not only students! Be sure to check out our premium weighted shiftknobs sale below:

Type R Shift Knob - Now Only $84.95!
Classic Shift Knob - Now Only $84.95!
M1 Abrams Shift Knob - Now Only $84.95!
A6 Leopard Shift Knob - Now Only $84.95!
Bombshell Shift Knob - Now Only $94.95!
44 Magnum Shift Knob - Now Only $109.95!

We have also extended our Short Shifter/Shift Knob Combo Sale Until September 17th! You SAVE $20 on all TWM Short Shifter and Shift Knob combos!

Don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter and save an extra 5%, check it out at our home page: TWM Newsletter Discount

And finally, students can save 10% in addition to these sale prices by visiting this link: TWM Student Discounts

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM Performance

Last edited:
What's the word on a short shifter for the Mazdaspeed 6?

wow great deals!

the back to school special should help those forum members who need a new shift knob to make it to school!

TWM Performance said:
We're scheduled for a measuring session early next week with a MazdaSpeed 6. Still no ETA for actual availability of a short shifter, although our shift knobs work fine on the MazdaSpeed 6.

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM Performance

Any update on the Mazdaspeed 6 short shifter?

-Jared

jrodhotrod said:
Any update on the Mazdaspeed 6 short shifter?

-Jared
We are still working on the MazdaSpeed 6 short shifter, I should have more news after this weekend following our next measuring session. To be notified as soon as it is ready, you could sign up to the newsletter at our home page: TWM Performance Newsletter

To subscribe, there is a small box with the title "5% rebate on any TWM Performance Purchase" where you can enter your e-mail address and click the green go button. We notify our newsletter subscribers as soon as we have new products available.

Most people we have spoken with would like a reduced throw, but not much of a height reduction if any at all. Is this what you are looking for as well?

Until the short shifter is ready, here's a pic of a satin type R Shift Knob in a MazdaSpeed 6:

http://www.twmperformance.com/banners/mazdaspeed6-knob-small.jpg

I should have an update soon...

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM performance

I heard that you are going to be running a groub buy or discounting the protege shifters soon? Is this true, when can we expect to see them go on sale again?

yashart_mp3 said:
I heard that you are going to be running a groub buy or discounting the protege shifters soon? Is this true, when can we expect to see them go on sale again?
We won't be doing a group buy since October is Mazda month. The Protege short shifters will be on sale beginning October 1st, exact pricing is yet to be determined, but it will be a good sale with pricing close to GB levels.

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM Performance

TWM Performance said:
We are still working on the MazdaSpeed 6 short shifter, I should have more news after this weekend following our next measuring session. To be notified as soon as it is ready, you could sign up to the newsletter at our home page: TWM Performance Newsletter

To subscribe, there is a small box with the title "5% rebate on any TWM Performance Purchase" where you can enter your e-mail address and click the green go button. We notify our newsletter subscribers as soon as we have new products available.

Most people we have spoken with would like a reduced throw, but not much of a height reduction if any at all. Is this what you are looking for as well?

Until the short shifter is ready, here's a pic of a satin type R Shift Knob in a MazdaSpeed 6:

http://www.twmperformance.com/banners/mazdaspeed6-knob-small.jpg

I should have an update soon...

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM performance

Thanks for the update. I have no real preference for knob height, juast as long as the throw is shorter and it retains the smooth characteristics of the factory shifter with a shorter throw.

-Jared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back