Saturday is the Day!

Pipemajor

Hoot Mon!
:
Minnesota
:
2017 CX-5 GT AWD
I take delivery on my 2015 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Blue Reflex Mica w/Tech Package and Remote Start. I initially did not want to buy the remote start so the dealer tried to negotiate a local trade for an identical model without the remote start. There was one in the area but I was told the commitment fell through so they've offered to split the cost with me.

Good news is the Memorial Day sale for $500 starts Friday and continues through next week. I'll get the CR/Costco Buying Service Price, a Mazda Owner Loyalty ($750) and the Memorial Day ($500) discounts. I can assume they will try really, really hard to push an extended warranty/GAP coverage on me. Taking it on a 36 month lease.

Car just came in yesterday so don't know if it has the new style outside mirror or not.

we are picking up our Soul Red GT w/ Tech tomorrow. Can't wait! Not even my car, but I'm still pretty excited.

Congrats to both of you! The CX-5 is a well engineered and precision built vehicle.

If your ownership experience is half as good as mine has been over the last 21 months you will be happy campers.

I know this probably sounds like a Mazda commercial but I don't think the competition is even close in terms of what matters to me.

Congrats on new GT, well worth the short wait.

Back