rotary$$$$$

drifter

anyone have any clue how much the new renesis rotary engine will cost by itself, ordering it from japan that is, have this crazy idea about putting a rotary engine in my mp3, my idea of the perfect car. If anyone has a clue please respond, or just respond to tell me you think I'm a nut, whatever.

That is an excellent question...my hubby was wondering the same thing because he wants to put a rotary in his miata. :D

I've heard rumors of a rotary miata, that would be a beast of a car, but everyone keeps saying how insanely expensive it would be, but I haven't heard how much the actual engine itself cost.

To buy a Renesis and put it in your mp3 would probably cost as much as buying a BMW M3 GTR if it was possible ($470000US) :eek: A brand spanking new rotary engine made for RWD cars, shipped to N.A, where you have to custom mount the engine (assuming it even fits,and if not, i dunno), and all this other custom work that i don't know about, well, it'd cost a lot!

Mazda is not allowed to sell crate renesis engines.

if you want one you'd have to get one from a junked RX8, and thats the only way.

mazda's liscence with the company that ownes the rotary engine (john deere i believe) states they cant sell the engines alone

i like seeing the word HEROSHIMA stamped right on the block its self. i always wondered why they called teh rotary heroshima's revenge

lol...which forum though? There are several. Most of the assholes who hide behind their computers are on rx7club.com...

i'm not taking offense to that yet but what exactly does that assholes behind their computers mean? i wander back and forth between that forum and nopistons. more RX7forum.com than nopistons but i can be found at both.

Back