Reset 2010 CX-9 Radio?

0pusX

:
2013 Mazda CX-9 Touring
So my daughter Bluetooth has stopped responding in her CX9. I figured I’d try resetting the radio and see if that helps. Everything I find online says to hold down certain button configurations. All of them mentioned using the navigation button, etc. Hers does not have a navigation button though. Is there a way to reset the radio on units that do not have navigation?

Thanks!

So my daughter Bluetooth has stopped responding in her CX9. I figured I’d try resetting the radio and see if that helps. Everything I find online says to hold down certain button configurations. All of them mentioned using the navigation button, etc. Hers does not have a navigation button though. Is there a way to reset the radio on units that do not have navigation?

Thanks!
having the same problem, did you ever figure out what buttons replace the navigation button?

Thanks!
Any progress? No nav button here either!

Back