Red and Black floor mats

I just picked up a 2022 CX9 with black interior. It's pretty dark inside and could use a splash of color, so I was thinking that some floor mats with red highlights might help. Has anyone found a supplier that might have something like this?

Thank you for this. It does fit the description I gave. I have seen these on line too. They come from China. This UK site is just an intermediary doubling the price. You are right about the product reviews, enough thumbs down on quality and durability to avoid. Really appreciate the effort and rapid response.

Those are the only ones I know of. If you just want a little pop, maybe Husky liners and search Etsy for some replacement badges for the liners?

Depends on how much you want to spend. These look great, are high quality, and hide the dirt but have gone way up in price since I ordered mine.

Last edited:
I remember cocoa mats from back in the day. I had a set in my 68 Beetle. They do provide the color splash I am looking for. A great look for a classic. Not so sure about a new vehicle. I will give this one a think. Thank you.

Back