2017~2024 Recommendation for back seat cover - dog protection?

I have one similar to that but it's not an Orvis. Looks basically the same and works great. Since it's black it matches my interior. Looks good too.
I also didn't pay anywhere near the Orvis price. I paid somewhere around $50.00.
Got it from Amazon.

I have one similar to that but it's not an Orvis. Looks basically the same and works great. Since it's black it matches my interior. Looks good too.
I also didn't pay anywhere near the Orvis price. I paid somewhere around $50.00.
Got it from Amazon.
Thanks! Do you have a link by any chance?

this one seems crazy overpriced. 150$ for a piece of cloth :)
check out amazon or local stores. I got mine from bed bath beyond for something like 35$

I have the Orvis Hose off Hammock one. I am very happy with it. I have hosednot off a coiple
Of times and it cleans up nice. The hammock part keeps the 80 lb dog in the back.

I would get it again. It is pricy but it seems high quality and will last as long as I have the car.

I have the Orvis Hose off Hammock one. I am very happy with it. I have hosednot off a coiple
Of times and it cleans up nice. The hammock part keeps the 80 lb dog in the back.

I would get it again. It is pricy but it seems high quality and will last as long as I have the car.
Thanks!

Back