Rear Trunk Pocket Lids

njaremka

Wiggity-Wack-O-Tack
Contributor
:
2012 Mini R55
We recently purchased a used CX9, and the two trunk pocket covers are missing. And, according to Mazda, they are no longer available (sad1)

Anyone know where I can find these two pieces?

attachment.php

Attachments

• CX9 Trunk.jpg
    CX9 Trunk.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 379
If you get no hits on ebay, I'd suggest making them yourself using wood or styrofoam board. You can also check various online Mazda OEM parts suppliers, they might have some forgotten stock somewhere. Do you have the part number? If so, I'd start drafting some emails and firing them off (apologies, I don't know who the suppliers are or what their websites are).

It looks like it already has a custom/homemade cover from the pic, or is that not your vehicle?
You could for sure make some. I have a 2012, so not sure if it's the same size, but if you need a template, I could scan them and email it to you.

It looks like it already has a custom/homemade cover from the pic, or is that not your vehicle?
You could for sure make some. I have a 2012, so not sure if it's the same size, but if you need a template, I could scan them and email it to you.

Yeah, not our car. It was just a picture i grabbed from the interwebs. I'd like to get the actual covers, since it looks like they snap in? I'll try to scour eBay to see if I can find a dismantler that can find some.

I just pulled my covers to look. My part on left/driver side says:
Mazda
TE69 688F1
K3006
>PP<

and on the right says:
Mazda
TE69 688E1
K3006
>PP<

When I do a search for that, the closest I find is:
TE69-68-8F1C-02
at parts places like realmazdaparts.com

The site says it fits my 2012, so maybe that's the part number for the newer models, but that that piece is unchanged. *shrug*

The part is listed under Interior Trim/Rear Body/Outer Cover/Left & Right w/ and w/out Power Lift Gate

Last edited:
I just pulled my covers to look. My part on left/driver side says:
Mazda
TE69 688F1
K3006
>PP<

and on the right says:
Mazda
TE69 688E1
K3006
>PP<

When I do a search for that, the closest I find is:
TE69-68-8F1C-02
at parts places like realmazdaparts.com

The site says it fits my 2012, so maybe that's the part number for the newer models, but that that piece is unchanged. *shrug*

The part is listed under Interior Trim/Rear Body/Outer Cover/Left & Right w/ and w/out Power Lift Gate

Nice find! Thanks

Back