rear accessory plug doesn't work and the fuse is fine. Any ideas?

sbmrinaldi

:
07 CX9 Grand Touring FWD
Any way to trouble shoot the non working accessory plug in the rear? I checked the fuse and its fine. To further check it, I switched a couple 15 amp fuses and still nothing.

Any way to trouble shoot the non working accessory plug in the rear? I checked the fuse and its fine. To further check it, I switched a couple 15 amp fuses and still nothing.

Just in case - double check the fuse you need and the location you are checking it against.
I had an issue with the power point in my console and thought my fuse was good too (and it was, but....) I eventually realized I was looking at the wrong fuse panel. One is behind the glove box and the other is under the hood. My blown fuse was under the hood and I was checking the one behind the glove box. DOH!!!

Yes, I double checked the manual and it shows the fuse panel under the hood. Since the others state just a bad socket, how does the socket come out? I tried to pry it a bit with a small flat head screw driver and it didn't seem to want to come out.

have you checked the connector behind the plug? check to see if it is connected. If you had any work done in that area, the tech could have accidentally left it unplugged

have you checked the connector behind the plug? check to see if it is connected. If you had any work done in that area, the tech could have accidentally left it unplugged

Great advice seeing as he just asked in his previous post, how to extricate the plug from the panel. (stooges)

Latest posts

Back