real electric supercharger?

Is there such thing as a real electric supercharger? There are alot of ebay ones which sell for $30+ and I looked at some of the seller's feedbacks and it looked like most people were satisfied about what they bought. I also googled Electric Supercharger and found this supercharger selling for $199. How would I know which one works and which one doesn't?

Thanks

oooh i also see that website sells the turbo sounding whistle tip. save your money

you pay for what you get, if you buy a 30 dollar supercharger,thats like this, put a +30 whp sticker on it and hope it gets even 1. Save your money and get the actual part everyone else has, a real supercharger,

Is there such thing as a real electric supercharger? There are alot of ebay ones which sell for $30+ and I looked at some of the seller's feedbacks and it looked like most people were satisfied about what they bought. I also googled Electric Supercharger and found this supercharger selling for $199. How would I know which one works and which one doesn't?

Thanks

Test it out and let us know how it goes!!!! (yippy)

Back