Radiator issue helllp

Protege-Fiend

:
2002 2.0L white Mazda Protege
so yesterday i had to go to work i let my gf drive my protege(boom06) i know not smart(stoned) wonder what i was smoking, any way she had the car for about 7hrs and when i got it back it was running fine and every thing then all of a sudden i pull into my bank and the mother fucker is smoking harder than willie Nelson, so pretty much opend the hood and there was coolant every and i do mean every where my resivour cap was blown off and then i drained the fluid and re filled it all the way and it is still over heating like a mother fucker...pretty much i need some one to fill me in with some kind of info

Protege-Fiend

:
well no one wanted to add there 2 cents, i took it uppon my slef and replaced my thermostat and so far no more over heating. but now i think i need a new radiator cap because alot of steem is comming from under it

BRIAN_MP5T

Banned
Contributor
:
Banned For Being A Troll
It could just be "Cooking Off The Extra" as it were..

If the coolant was in fact all over...

Protege-Fiend

:
dude i love you p5 it is the te freshness my car is so damn haggard tho lol and im a goon with a checkered gas cap, hey you know where i can get ahold of a cheep p5 front end?

BRIAN_MP5T

Banned
Contributor
:
Banned For Being A Troll
I have a second one, but it is mint and I would not be able to sell it cheap, plus I am in Canada so shipping will be bad.

Protege-Fiend

:
not really because canada is closer to ak than any other of these guys, and price on a p5 front end i dont care because i need one they are sexy as long as its not as much a s a new one thats primes sipped from tx to hear lol