Radiator issue helllp

Protege-Fiend

:
2002 2.0L white Mazda Protege
so yesterday i had to go to work i let my gf drive my protege(boom06) i know not smart(stoned) wonder what i was smoking, any way she had the car for about 7hrs and when i got it back it was running fine and every thing then all of a sudden i pull into my bank and the mother fucker is smoking harder than willie Nelson, so pretty much opend the hood and there was coolant every and i do mean every where my resivour cap was blown off and then i drained the fluid and re filled it all the way and it is still over heating like a mother fucker...pretty much i need some one to fill me in with some kind of info

well no one wanted to add there 2 cents, i took it uppon my slef and replaced my thermostat and so far no more over heating. but now i think i need a new radiator cap because alot of steem is comming from under it

It could just be "Cooking Off The Extra" as it were..

If the coolant was in fact all over...

dude i love you p5 it is the te freshness my car is so damn haggard tho lol and im a goon with a checkered gas cap, hey you know where i can get ahold of a cheep p5 front end?

I have a second one, but it is mint and I would not be able to sell it cheap, plus I am in Canada so shipping will be bad.

not really because canada is closer to ak than any other of these guys, and price on a p5 front end i dont care because i need one they are sexy as long as its not as much a s a new one thats primes sipped from tx to hear lol

Back