Qwik6's 2006 Mazdaspeed6 $16,600

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be more of a trade my parts for others stock parts plus cash. Since I am missing stock parts. Exhaust manifold and downpipe are staying. No way I am pulling those bastards off.

or u can wait a week till i sell mine tomorrow, give me the best deal u can and i will get aloan and come get it lol.

or u can wait a week till i sell mine tomorrow, give me the best deal u can and i will get a loan and come get it lol.

Why don't you Part out your car, sell your car, and then get a loan? i dont know how modded you are but looking at your sig it looks like you have lots of parts.

Why don't you Part out your car, sell your car, and then get a loan? i dont know how modded you are but looking at your sig it looks like you have lots of parts.

i already have a guy who wants it for 8500 and has it and cash and wants to pic it up tomorrow

cant believe this hasnt sold :( one of the greatest ms6s ever and its uber cheap for what youre getting.

Come on peeps! I'll give this another week and parts will start to come off.

Sorry to see the Speedster go...
But, woot for parts.
Taylor...LMK what you need stock parts-wise. I'm sure we can work something out...trades/trades+$ etc.

We'll make it fair...whoever has most posts wins.
If that doesn't work...Mods to Mods get first dibs...then everyone esle!
lol...j/k
I only want the exhaust (you already have an excellent exhaust) & a few misc bits and pieces.

I'm hoping it doesnt go the way of a part out. But we could do a game of bingo when its time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back