Question on HID foglight kit before I buy-for 07 CX9 GT

The foglight bulb is a standard 9006. Therefore you do not need a year specific or even model specific part, any 9006 35w HID conversion kit will work.
Most difficult part of these conversions is mounting the ballasts securely, so just take your time and mount it right, or make a mounting plate.
That said, i have always used DDM Tuning for my HID kits. Same(or close) price to the kit you were looking at plus the ballasts are warrantied.
One other thing to think about with these kits is replacement bulbs. DDM sells replacement stock HID bulbs as well as bulbs for their kits. (useful if you want to change the color temp to either match the headlights or change to a 3500K fog bulb)

Foggy is right they are plug and play on most cars. I replaced my fogs on our 08 with no issues. Only took about 15 minutes to install. (just had finished installing some in my RSX) I had got the DDM raptor 35w 4500k hoping they would match the stock oem xenons but they didn't color match. I'd try the 3500k, unless you were gunna go 55w and 4500k.

Important notes, is to make sure you clean the surfaces well before you stick that ballast on and weather proof your connections if you can. (if they don't work after install, sometimes you have to reverse the red and black wires. ) I can't remember if i had to on the 9, i did on my RSX.

What was said above is true. I am going to replace both the fogs and the headlights with an 8.5k kits from ddmtuning so that they match.

Back