Protege5 JDM Tail Lights | MSP Door Sills | MSP Fog Deletes

Wow, really cheap prices. I kinda want to get the door sills but I already have two spare sets.

I'll take the deletes if not spoken for.............don't care whether they are for the 03.5 lip or just the 02 bumper like the P5, want them either way.

Last edited:
Damn I have a local MSP buddy that needs those 03.5 lip inserts. BTW I paid about $100 for a set of those last year.

Wow, nice, wasn't online at 4:23 pm so sold them out from under me. Dick move. Wasn't like I waited a day much less days without responding. Didn't realize it was an auction, how much did I get outbid by? Coulda given me a chance to up my bid.

Last edited:
Sorry . If you came on 13 hours later with no reply, I just need to sell it at a faster rate dick move or not.

Normally people will say if it's some save my ass super rush sale. Some people don't live online. Day and a half and nobody bought any of the stuff yet all of a sudden s*** has to go immediately. Took you 4 hrs to reply but need to sell stuff immediately? Yeah, stupid dick move alright. Shove the sills bump.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back