Protege 5: Brand NEW Oxygen Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uthemang31

:
2009 Mazdaspeed 3
Mazda Genuine Part: Bank 1 sensor in the header system.
Brand NEW; never installed !!!
Part No: FS7N-18-861-9U
Asking SOLD or best offer!!!
Payment: PayPal

Sunny

Last edited:
Pictures are UP and away!!!

Sunny

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    833.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 122
I can order one brand new from Mazda for that price shipped to my door, already called them.

I'll give you $75 PayPal right now if you want to get rid of it.

I can order one brand new from Mazda for that price shipped to my door, already called them.

I'll give you $75 PayPal right now if you want to get rid of it.

So what is difference between buying the one from me vs. dealer. If the product is designed to work the same. Sorry, but that is alot lower than what I wanted to sell it for. I paid over 140 dollars with a receipt to prove it.

Sunny

What he was getting at is basically when you sell something second hand, even if it's brand new in box, because it's second hand you're expected to pass on the savings to the other members. You bought it and didn't need it, your loss, but we can help you recouperate some of it. Not all though, $75 is about what it would go for, that's why it hasn't sold in the 2 weeks you've had it posted. People would jsut as soon get one from the dealer if they're gonna spend that much...

So what is difference between buying the one from me vs. dealer. If the product is designed to work the same. Sorry, but that is alot lower than what I wanted to sell it for. I paid over 140 dollars with a receipt to prove it.

Sunny
the real difference is, he buys it from his dealer, he gets a warranty for that part ending 1 year from that date... whereas from you, no one knows how long the warranty since you never stated when you bought it or will provide the invoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back