Post your recent pictures!

FB_IMG_1425123231140_zpsqkajxqyl.jpg

FB_IMG_1425381660203_zps8up8722k.jpg

FB_IMG_1425381662751_zpsd2fw4owv.jpg

DAT ASS!

Been following on instagram mymmeryloss! Looking sick. Can't wait to see it done.

Swapped my old motor and transmission from my 929 for a lower mileage JDM version over this past week. It fired on the first try and moves around on its own. Just waiting on a new radiator and I have to wire up electronic fans to replace the huge mechanical that I removed. Also replaced upper and lower front control arms, swapped my coilover pieces around a bit for more adjustability, and replaced all 4 corners pads and rotors. During the swap I removed the AC system, cruise control, the variable intake manifold setup (like VRIS on the KL motor), and a ton of brackets and stuff that was going to make things look less clean. Also relocated the battery to the trunk and I am in the process of adding some jumper terminals that will sit behind the grill when the hood is closed. The 929 has an electronic trunk release and I removed the old frozen lock from the trunk lid when I almost broke a key off. This will still let me pop the trunk in case the battery goes dead.

Picked this beautiful m90 up for a future project too. :D

I am so jealous! I want a 929 so bad! I almost bought an HC 929 out of a junkyard a few years back. I was going to try and build my track car for something different. Ended up with another FC, but I'll have a 929 when I can finally find one.

They are around. You just have to scoop them up when you see them. I probably overpaid for mine considering all the things I replaced but it has been good to me so I can't complain.

I got the remote battery terminals on the other day. I think they came out great1 My radiator just got here but I probably won't have time to install it until the weekend.

YES! 13B-T with REW manifold port matched? I can't see an adapter... and -16 AN lines for coolant? This is going to be one fast truck.

Yup. Jdm s5 streetported and balanced by Chris Ludwig at Ludwig Motorsports. Fd uim portmatched with a Feed spacer. Really wanted to run an electric water pump but decided on the AN lines instead. Quite a few mods for the engine. Should be pretty fun.

Well, killing EVERYthing sounds kinda bad and that motor is a different kind of bad.................so I'll go with bad

Back