Post your recent pictures!

Reflections....

12040467465_917da16850_h.jpg

Lol. I haz a snow plow. The driveway had not been driven in before I got home so the snow was as high as the stuff in the yard.

Nice ms6 1Wicked6!! do you keep your car with that setup(Wheels/Lowerd) on the winter?
I usually do. This year I took off the kit. Usually where I'm at in PA it doesn't snow too much. This year is a different story.... I need to get a winter set up :(

this picture is entitled "reasons to not live in New England"

haha i have a car sitting in the garage that has a very similar paint scheme right now. Even managed to wash off some of it yesterday before mother nature decided to change her mind again and bring more snow.

IMG-20140125-00513_zps6b1f3222.jpg

I like to take mine out in the snow. The 3 is awesome in snow but the 929 is so much more fun.

Damn I want an HC or HD 929 so bad to turn into a drift car!

Of course everything would be custom but I've never seen one in the US before. Pics are awesome man!

Lol. I haz a snow plow. The driveway had not been driven in before I got home so the snow was as high as the stuff in the yard..

You have a snow plow eh?

This was me this morning...not stuck I might add, just where I wanted to park. Also only lowered 1.3" and no lip! Way more snow than what it looked like when I drove in!

IMG_20140128_083603_zpshhqqimxr.jpg

5-lug swap w/ 08 Mazda6 front brakes and 98 626 rear brakes. Can't wait for spring to put the new wheels on.

Last edited:
Back