Post your job up!!!!!!!

I work at a place called JLI Electronics. We are an OEM manufacture. I get to do everything, it is great!

Wiggles422 said:
hiring? lol jk my dad and brother and i just got a boat - have any old rods or reels you dont want anymore lemme know :D

I do have a lot of rods, what kind of fishing.

I have little say in the design of the game. I just make sure it gets shipped.

shaneMazda2000P said:
u drive a speed.... so why wasnt a protege in the game .. huh, huh? lol

actually i am glad it wasnt..

<--- local law enforcement officer *shhhhhhhhhh*(sssh)

Former US Marine. Car club officer and general forum bully. Likes to play with squirrels, tinker with car parts and enjoys walks along the beach at sunset.

I'm a Biochemist by education, and work for GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals in the Discovery Research division. Sounds illustrious, but in reality I'm in the "red-headed step child" of the company, and my pay isn't that wonderful. I'm tryin' to move myself up the totem pole, but without a post-doc it's hard as hell.

Oh yeah....I make bezels too! LOL!! And the PA Chair of MTMA.....

And the bezels are VERYYYY important.... by far your best accomplishment. So what if you cant split cells and clone yet....

Field service tech for car manufacture (not Mazda anymore) I get sent to fix the cars when the dealer cant.

<O:p

Paintball store owner. <O:p

Assistant manager at Circuit City. And after 2 years in college I still don't know whether to go into architecture or medicine. The frustration is killing me!!!

Back