Possible new parts for MZ3/MS3 2010 and up *DISCUSSION*

Frnchplayr15

:
2013 Mazdaspeed 3
Well Im not an active member on this forum but I'll try and be a little bit more. Im gonna post this up here for all of you so if you want you either go to M3R and post questions or discuss here. Not trying to promote my forum just trying to get the word out for new parts for us Genpu's.
http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/2010-12-mazda-3-discussion/12310-possible-new-parts-mz3-ms3-2010-up-discussion.html

Ok everyone I just got off the phone with DG Motorsports. I dont know if you know these guys but there the first one's who created a gen 1 speed AWD conversion. Anyway they have parts for Gen 1 speeds and like 1 thing for Gen 1 3's. Well thats besides the point, the Owner told me to email him with what were interested in and that he will let me know how many people he needs to start the projects! You can check out there website if you want to see what they offer on other cars.
DGM Home Page

Put up the ideas and after a week or so I'll add a poll which you can choose multiple items.
Once again this will be for Regular Mazda 3's (sedan and hatch) and Speed 3's

Also got off the phone with Rally Innovations and CPE there good to go with creating products for us
If anyone is interested in a rally bar let me know it would look this this
Kylelightbar.jpg

6356872579_4f59d7b33f_n.jpg

Anyway here goes for me!
If one day I can track this car I would love a wing or a trunk that is CF and has a curved lip to it already.Kinda something like this
02.jpg

Rear diffuser kinda like this one just wish they had one for the sedan
mazda_3_bl_heckschuerze_1_z1.jpg

A new kind of front lip that has canards or canards to add to the bumper. (Always been a fan of Voltex products)
Kinda something like this
pro_STevoF_Bump640.jpg

Ok update for 12/28/12
begilogolg.gif

Ok just got off the phone with Bell Engineering and there very interested in creating a turbo system for the 3! Need someone in the San Antonio, Texas area who can stop by there shop for some ECU testing and visual inspection.
http://www.bellengineering.net/

Back