SOLD! Please close the thread.

This sale thread has no pending sales so I'm deciding to close it as there's no interest.

Admin you can close this threat any time you can, thank you.

Last edited:
Greddy gauges sold will update with shipping status, B&M short throw shift shipped to Canada buyer today.

Thank you guys.

Greddy gauges shipped , TiAL F38 has a down payment and will update as it comes along.

Rico , what you see on the first post and Notes , I have MS3 full set of seats (front and rear) that will be up for sale here as well shortly including HKS SSQL ADJ. V1 in great working condition.

If you have anything in mind don't be shy to ask :)

What do the shifter bushings do the bronze ones ? This is for a p5 on the iPhone app and can't tell ;/

thanks. i read your first post. so I take it coils might be for sale in future time? or did already and thats an old statement?

got it, brotha!

IMG_20120808_133233.jpg

now, if only i had money for that turbo!

thanks. i read your first post. so I take it coils might be for sale in future time? or did already and thats an old statement?

They are available, check your pm for more info.

got it, brotha!

IMG_20120808_133233.jpg

now, if only i had money for that turbo!

Glad you are happy with it and USPS delivered it in one piece :) , You have the power to make it happen for the turbo or Quaife ... :)

and, installed....
lol
it was in my hands for about 4 hours before install.
in the picture the vac is installed incorrectly...i found out when i started boosting 25PSI lol
since then, i changed it to the lower hole and now it boosts 7PSI..no spiking!
IMG_20120808_195054.jpg

Thx for pm. Wrote you back

Rico, I got busy with the other car so will get to you by tomorrow.

and, installed....
lol
it was in my hands for about 4 hours before install.
in the picture the vac is installed incorrectly...i found out when i started boosting 25PSI lol
since then, i changed it to the lower hole and now it boosts 7PSI..no spiking!
IMG_20120808_195054.jpg

That was my plan to run 7 psi on GT30 , i thought the direction was clear ? good thing the motor is still running strong after that "spike" , EWG matches well with the rest of engine bay.
BTW , how you like the oil catch can ? Does it keep the intake/FMIC clean ?

Back