Pics of zaths p5 and sans 3

sanblaster

:
2009 CWP Mazda Axela Sport & 2006 Nissan 350z
Steve took some pics because the bears are a pile of s***. Enjoy.

Tint5.JPG

Tint6.JPG

Tint7.JPG

Tint8.JPG

Tint9.JPG

Which ones faster? lmfao

welcome meassage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welcome iam Esmaiel from Egypt i have mazda 323f model 1998 iam realy find that this car is the best car in japanees cars
because of its powerfull motor which make u feel the power of acceleration and the top speed which it can reach reliable suspention

welcome meassage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welcome iam Esmaiel from Egypt i have mazda 323f model 1998 iam realy find that this car is the best car in japanees cars
because of its powerfull motor which make u feel the power of acceleration and the top speed which it can reach reliable suspention

power of acceleration is superior in protege!

Steve, that P5 still needs a drop like yesterday.

Very clean though. I haven't worshed mine in about 4 months.

bwahahaha.

I like this one a lot for some reason...

12x telephoto shot. Good times.

Steve, that P5 still needs a drop like yesterday.

Very clean though. I haven't worshed mine in about 4 months.

ΔΣxτΞr;4932279 said:
man that p5 looks lifted!

I don't intend to put any more money into the car. So far not being dropped has saved my front end once (when I went up and over a curb in winter) and my rear end once (when I got rear-ended two weeks ago). I'm quite happy with the height :)

I don't intend to put any more money into the car. So far not being dropped has saved my front end once (when I went up and over a curb in winter) and my rear end once (when I got rear-ended two weeks ago). I'm quite happy with the height :)

Clearly, you just need the tank-track mod.

snowcat00.jpg

Back